Feeling stressed? Sometimes life is overwhelming. Time to stop and take a breath! In fact, relaxing may be just the thing you need to boost your T levels.
Studies show that cortisol - the "stress hormone" - greatly impacts your body's ability to use testosterone.
Cortisol "blocks" testosterone, so if you are stressed, you will not fully benefit from your testosterone, even if you have extremely high levels! (1)
To reduce cortisol and reap the health rewards of natural testosterone, try a de-stressing exercise such as walking or stretching. Other proven relaxation techniques include deep breathing, visualization, massage, and meditation. (2, 3)
Active Ingredient in Andro400 Can Lower Stress
Research also shows that the active ingredient in Andro400 reduces tension, decreases anger and irritability, and contributes to a calm state of mind. In addition, it leads to clearer thinking and less “brain fog” from being overly stressed. (4)
Andro400 can help balance your stress hormones so you can fully experience the benefits of natural testosterone -- including a positive mood, more focus, and a better quality of life! (5)For more information on the vital health benefits of increasing your testosterone, please visit: www.andro400.com/low_testosterone
Brought to you by ANDRO400 - the safe, natural and affordable way to boost your testosterone without dangerous side effects. Visit www.Andro400.com.
Since 2004, Andro400 has been the leader among natural testosterone boosters with a proven track record of successfully helping tens of thousands of customers increase their testosterone safely without side effects. Andro400 contains only the most highly researched and time-tested ingredients proven to naturally increase T levels. Enjoyed by men (and women) of all ages and results are backed by the industry's leading Satisfaction Guarantee. For more information about Andro400, please visit www.Andro400.com or call 877-711-3173.
1. Robert Josephs, et. al., "Stress Hormone Blocks Testosterone's Effects, Study Shows," University of Texas at Austin, 27 Sept 2010.
2. The Mayo Clinic, "Relaxation Techniques: Try These Steps to Reduce Stress," Healthy Lifestyle Stress Management, 8 Apr 2014.
3. Dr Mercola, "9 Body Hacks to Naturally Increase Testosterone," Peak Fitness, 27 July 2012.
4. Talbott, S. M., J. A. Talbott, A. George, and M. Pugh. "Effect of Tongkat Ali on Stress Hormones and Psychological Mood State in Moderately Stressed Subjects." Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 26 May 2013. Web. 15 May 2017.
5. Tambi, M. I. B. M., M. K. Imran, and R. R. Henkel, “Standardized water-soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia, Tongkat ali, as testosterone booster for managing men with late-onset hypogonadism,” Andrologia 44, 226-230.
No items in your cart